Amazing file sync technology in the cloud has made accessing and sharing files possible. Unfortunately, many businesses find employees installing and using consumer-grade file sync services, such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive. It’s unfortunate that a tool that makes it so simple for employees to be more productive exposes many organizations to data security issues. Do you really know where your company’s data is?
Introducing iSync.io HIPAA compliant file sharing and file sync service.
GetSync’d is proud to power an amazing new secure file sharing service without the need for FTP, VPNs, or file servers. HIPAA compliancy and features such as an intuitive administration dashboard, Active Directory integration, unlimited guest users, remote device wipe, custom reporting and much more put you in complete control of your data.
Because it’s powered by GetSync’d, iSync.io runs on the same enterprise level hardware that GetSync’d runs on. We use nothing but the finest, completely redundant infrastructure to secure and host your data.
iSync.io administrators are in full control of secure business data.
- Access your files from any fixed computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- iSync.io is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Share files and folders with internal employees; unlimited free guest users and clients
- Reports and alerts help effectively manage your organization's sensitive data
- With Remote Wipe you can easily remove all information from a lost or stolen device
- Set policies to limit file sizes, extensions, retention periods, and bandwidth
- Install iSync.io SyncTool on an AD server and just import the user data
- HIPAA compliant 256-bit AES SSL data encryption both in-transit and at rest